RSS

Week 5 (Presentation for 1st Assignment)

           Hi Good morning, today is the presentation for our 1st assignment. This make me feel so nervous as i have no confident for presenting my slide show. This slide show i have prepare for almost 2 weeks earlier. So, i have study very well and clear for the website that i had choose. This assignment need us to find 3 website that related to my course which is early childhood education.

          At last, i have present my slide in a confident way. Thank god! After we all present for all the assignment, Dr. Chin let us to leave early because we all have meeting at 2pm.


This is one of the most interesting website that my coursemate present as this website have many different types of games. You all can try to access the link below to enjoy playing games.

http://www.funbrain.com/brain/SweepsBrain/sweepsbrain.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment